Thursday, July 29, 2010

28 Piece Eye Shadow Neutral Palette

28 Piece Eye Shadow Neutral Palette


I've finally gotten my hands on this Neutral Palette after few days eyeing for it!I bought it from my friend who's selling this for only $20 sgd.*Faints*It's cheaper by $3-5 compared to online blogshops.Ebay is definitely cheaper though.

This 28 piece eye shadow with defining colors comes with an assortment of neutral tones in shimmer and matte effect. The case is matte black & measures 9" x 6", there is no mirror inside, the shadow pan measures 1" round. What's more,several of the powders will work as a shadow or a blush!Isn't that awesome! This palette is perfect for everyone when applying a natural effect makeup.It's suitable and good for everyday uses,especially for someone like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment