Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Hills

Two days back was the final episode for The Hills.My Wednesday night gonna be empty now.I watched the last episode yesterday and i wonder why it was aired later then expected.The ending was sad until when it came to Brody standing still and the hollywood background was moving.Though everything was scripted,it was entertaining.Part of me believe that everything was real till Lauren Conrad left the show.



I watched the after show.I have to because Lauren Conrad is in it.She's my idol!I want to be smart like her.Her fashion taste as a fashion designer,everything about her inspires me to achieve my dream.I love you LC.


This is what i want,a label of my own.I'll work towards it.

I will miss the drama from the girls,especially Kristin's swearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment