Thursday, July 15, 2010

In Singapore

In Singapore,we have several fashion bloggers and 99.9% of them are chinese.The living standard in Singapore is increasing fast and becoming more competitive.The successful and rich are majority chinese.Why can't it be Indians or Malays?What the chinese have that we don't have?I know!Courage and Confident.

I quited Republic Polytechnic when i'm in the final year.Now i'm taking Fashion degisn in Lasalle.Why?I dare to dream and all i have to do is to make it into reality.If you got passion and interest for something,when you know what you really want,go for it.Don't bother what people says because they are not living for you,they are not giving you money.Your future is in your own hand and my future is in my own hand.I dare to do things and i don't quit my dreams.

People says when you're in your twenties,you will have this "what do i really want in life" crisis.I'm having mine and finally i know what i want.Laslty,my name is Shakina and i'm 21 this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment